+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Course to choose in Masters after graduation

Role
    Other

Course to choose in Masters after graduation

Hi,

I completed my graduation(B.tech) in CSIT stream, I am planning to do my Masters in Canada; I Just started researching on which cources will be good and interesting. Can any one help me in giving some info regarding the courses please?

Thank you,
    Sree

Dear Sanjana,

You may opt for M.Tech in any specialization within your core subjects or opt for MBA in IT.

I was curious to know if you only want to go to Canada or are still exploring the Good Universities abroad, which may vary depending on the rank and popularity of the course, country, internship opportunity, etc.

Best Wishes,
    KnowledgeSpecs Consultants

This is where we come in! Research is key and close reading of the university prospectus and course syllabus is essential. Postgraduate study fairs are also a great way of meeting several providers in one day and getting answers to your questions. How did the university/department fare in the most recent assessment exercise? What have graduates from the course gone on to do?

To complement the information obtained in the above ways, you can also seek advice from the following:

1)academics – talk to your own tutors and other relevant academics and use their knowledge and networks;
    2)your careers service – a careers adviser has no vested interest and will discuss the pros and cons of particular courses impartially and perhaps suggest other options;
    3)employers and professional bodies – talk to employers at fairs and presentations, write to professional bodies, use other contacts (your careers service may have a list of alumni working in relevant areas).

Role
    Mentor
    Big data, Data mining/Analytics, Wireless networking, Social media, mobile technologies are current hot areas to specialize in.
    Hope this helps!

Role
    Student
    you can go for MBA or executive MBA.
    An Executive MBA program is a lot like a regular MBA program. A big difference is that an Executive MBA program is mainly designed to notify working professionals, managers, entrepreneurs, and other organization management.

Role
    Organisation
    Go for MBA in IT or SYSTEMS these are some good choices after graduation or take do MCA in Management

Role
    Student
    At this point you need a professional help. Studying in Canada is not a easy job for accomplish. Although going for higher studies abroad is good but it involves lots of money int too. So from my point of view you should go for a good consultancy which can properly guide you on over seas education and all the stuff involved in it.

Role
    Organisation
    For Masters in Canada you need to have 50% and over on your bachelors. You only need to take IELTS but popular universities ask for GRE. You can pursue MS in Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Role
    Other
    You can go for an M.Tech degree or do an MBA. Else Prepare for Civil Services. There are various short term courses and diploma courses you can opt for after your B.Tech. It can be a certificate course in embedded technology, VLSI, robotics, ethical hacking, protocol testing, machine designing etc. or a diploma course in any specific domain.

I have similar credentials and i want to do my master's from india what should i go for? I am not interested in doing M.tech, is MBA a good option for me and should i do mba in IT?

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast