Sir, My son was studing in class 3rd in St Mathews academy School, Pune (Mh.) which is ICSE school. I have transfer from Pune to Rourkela and got the admission of my son in DPS Rourkela. I got the TC from his school but it was not countersigned by ICSE Board. Now in DPS rourkela, Principal is asking TC which should be countersigned. When I asked about countersign of TC from previous school they refused to provide and help in this matter.
Pls suggest now how can I get countersign of TC from ICSE Board for getting admission. From where I can get countersign of TC. Pls Help. Its very much urgent for us.