What is the cutoff list for admission in kv schools?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Is the cutoff list down of 2011-2012 session for taking admission in maths and Science subject in kv schools? 7.4 cgpa student will get admission in the Math's and Science subject ? order was passed from the KV CBSE or not? please reply fast. it will help me to taking decision because in KV new session had started and 2 months gone.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ankita View Post
    Is the cutoff list down of 2011-2012 session for taking admission in maths and Science subject in kv schools? 7.4 cgpa student will get admission in the Math's and Science subject ? order was passed from the KV CBSE or not? please reply fast. it will help me to taking decision because in KV new session had started and 2 months gone.
    Hello,
    For your kind information i would like to tell you that for taking admission in k.v's you have to give a EXAM for admissions. And for admission in k.v's either should be from the army background to be admited in between the year otherwise it is very difficult to get admitted in kv's in between the year as it has its own strict norms.Or,you can simply visit the k.v branch you want to get admitted and you will get the best and accurate information about all the things as they doesn't show a cutt-off list on websites.

+ Reply to Post