I have different DOB in my 10th Certificate and different in my birth certificate
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

I have different DOB in my 10th Certificate and different in my birth certificate

Role
    Student

I am a third year student doing me engg. I have different date of birth in my 10th Certificate and different in my birth certicicate. In 10th certificate its 18/07/1994 and in birth certificate it is 18/07/1993.My original date of birth is 18/07/1993.Please give me advice what should i do now to get the same date of birth in both the documents.

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by kamalsaini1993 View Post
    I am a third year student doing me engg. I have different date of birth in my 10th Certificate and different in my birth certicicate. In 10th certificate its 18/07/1994 and in birth certificate it is 18/07/1993.My original date of birth is 18/07/1993.Please give me advice what should i do now to get the same date of birth in both the documents.
    well you can contact the the school in which you where studying and make them aware of the error and you also need to fill out certain correction forms and submit it and changes will be made in the certificate after that.

Hey kamalsaini,
    You don't need to be stressed out. First of all contact your school where this mistake was made.They may give you some form or may ask you to visit your Board's regional office. Just take your marksheet's photocopy and your birth certificate. Attach it with the form and I think it will be done.
    All the best

you can apply by filling a correction form and submit it to board office and an nominal fee would be charged to you , and you can change that my providing sufficient proof for your corrections.

+ Reply to Post