Kya BCA ke ke baad mujhe acchi job mil sakti hai?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

New Delhi

Hello sir my name is Aasif ...
    n m doing 12th from NIOS .
    n i have Math, Acc., Eco. , Buss. Stduies and English Subjects n mein Computer sector mein jana chahta hu n mein regular college nahu kr skta...
    mujhe is baare me salaah de ki mein 12th k baad kya kru ?
    kya BCA sahi option rhega...?
    kya BCA ke ke baad mujhe acchi job mil sktti hai.....?
    and Graphic/Web designig kesa rhega after BCA.....?
    kya package mil skkta hai mujhe salary ka after BCA ....?
    pls mujhe acchi salah de about my Questions.

I m not going to say about BCA but I would like to tell you about web designing in brief.

1. If we talk about scope of web design in India, It is running in all the Indian based and other MNC companies are having the web application and it requires for their project as a web designer.
    2. Web designer software engineer will get a very good salary compared to others , no difference much between other engineers.

To become a web designer one should learn the followings:-

1.Learn Perl scripting or PHP, phython scripting.
    2.Learn data base concept which can be used as a database interface with the web application
    3. Learn HTML forms which can be used as dynamic scripts in the HTDOCS directory where Application is installed has to pick up that html file.
    4.Learn Perl CGI scripts which is required for Action point of scripts from client user level and has to execute under server level.
    5.Basically Perl CGI will get the inputs from user level HTML page from the GUI part of the application. Here the CGI mean the "common gateway Interface".

I think this may helpful to you.

New Delhi
    Hi Aasif you can definitely get a god job in IT MNC as they are constantly looking for people with your kind of qualification or you can go in for small certifications in web designing and can work as web developer...alternatively u can also go for learning mobile app development as it is in high demand these days

Does anybody is interested in Industrial Training ?
    Then join us -
    Our company is Modern Software Technology Training cum Development Company that trains students or fresher?s and transforms them into professionals. It is a rapidly growing custom development and software outsourcing company. We specialize in the development of custom software applications and offshore software outsourcing services.

We work in PHP, Joomla, Wordpress, MySQL, Drupal, SQL Server, .NET, Java etc.
    Who can take the Industrial training?
    Courses are open for working professionals, recent graduates who have BSc, BCA, MCA or Engineering degree. Its also open to current students in MCA and Engineering. No previous programming experience is required.

Only requirement is that students have a strong desire to have a career in this field as a developer ,programmer etc. and be willing to work hard and have fun learning and doing all assignments.

For more details contact us or visit us :-
    Techlive Solutions  
    Address: SCF-44, 2nd Floor, Phase 3B2,, Mohali, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160060
    Phone:098884 34313

+ Reply to Post