How to get a migration certificate for admission in 11th?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I had received a migration certificate with my mark sheet wen I completed my 10th,I continued 11th in the same school.At the end of the year i got detained and I started studying 11th in a SSC college.Now the college is asking me my Migration certificate which I remember giving it back to the school I previously studied in.Now when i went back to the school to get the certificate,they showed me the sign which my parent did after completing 10th that we took the migration certificate.Now wen i say them that they took they are saying they took only the xerox of the certificate.Now I cant remember if I gave them the original or the xerox.In case I lost it is there any chance I cant get an another one because it is important for me to give to the SSC college to study 1st year there.

Role
    Mentor
    You can apply for duplicate copy of the migration certificate. You need to visit CBSE Regional Office for more information. Or you can also call on CBSE Helpline Number: 1800-180-3456

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by sahith View Post
    I had received a migration certificate with my mark sheet wen I completed my 10th,I continued 11th in the same school.At the end of the year i got detained and I started studying 11th in a SSC college.Now the college is asking me my Migration certificate which I remember giving it back to the school I previously studied in.Now when i went back to the school to get the certificate,they showed me the sign which my parent did after completing 10th that we took the migration certificate.Now wen i say them that they took they are saying they took only the xerox of the certificate.Now I cant remember if I gave them the original or the xerox.In case I lost it is there any chance I cant get an another one because it is important for me to give to the SSC college to study 1st year there.

http://educoop.com/threads/5960-CBSE...and-12th-Class

+ Reply to Post