Eligibilty for inspire scholarships after 12th
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

am i eligible for inspire scholarship?i got 94.8% in the +2 examination.and now i got 95.8% after improvement examination.

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by angithafrancy View Post
    am i eligible for inspire scholarship?i got 94.8% in the +2 examination.and now i got 95.8% after improvement examination.
    Inspire Scholarship is provided by DST, Department of Science & Technology, As far as i know is that you must be pursuing courses in Natural and Basic sciences at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. levels alongwith the good score in +2.

You can get complete information on INSPIRE-DST official website including eligibility criteria and scholarship scheme.

Role
    Student
    Yes you are there are various Trust and education Funding Organization you can apply there as you have good percentage there is higher opportunity for you to eligible for such a scholarship.

Role
    Organisation
    You're eligible for Inspire scholarship if you are among the top 1% in Class 12. You need to pursue courses in Natural and Basic sciences at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. levels.

Students who have secured in the Joint Entrance Examination of the following exams and have also opted to study Natural and Basic sciences in any academic institute or university leading to graduate and post-graduate degree.

Role
    Organisation
    Eligibiloty criteria for SHE inspire scholarship:

Students who happen to be among the top 1% in 12th standard at their respective Board Examinations and are pursuing courses in Natural and Basic sciences at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. Levels.
    Students who have secured in the Joint Entrance Examination of IIT top 10,000 ranks, AIEEE (top 10,000 ranks) plus those clearing AIPMT (top 10,000 ranks), and who also opt to study Natural and Basic sciences in any academic institute or university leading to graduate and post-graduate degree, would be eligible for scholarship. This scheme offers 10,000 scholarships every year @ Rs.80,000/- each.

Role
    Student
    I totally agree with Naren Sharma
    Inspire Scholarship is provided by DST, I think you should go for it..

Role
    Organisation
    You're eligible for Inspire scholarship if you are among the top 1% in Class 12.Inspire Scholarship is provided by DST, I think you should go for it..

+ Reply to Post