Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed my 10 in the year 2005 & 12 in the year 2007.
I changed my name after +2, my name on the certificates is Gobind Singh. I changed
my name afterwards, my name on passport and other legal documents is Rajveer Singh.
I want to change my name on my certificates also. Please tell me the procedure.

Rajveer Singh.