Correction in name of my mother in 10 th mark-sheet?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Dear sir, I am a student of class 10th from CBSE board and passed class 10th in 2005 from CBSE Board of regular candidates... there is a mistakes in my mother's name in my 10th marksheet and admit card... so,i want needful information from you that how can i correct my mothers's name and what are the relavant documents required for correcting my mother's name and where to go for correcting the name of my mother.... pls help me as soon as possible .waiting for your reply.....!

Role
    Other
    well you can apply by filling a correction form and submit it to cbse office and an nominal fee would be charged to you , and you can change that my providing sufficient proof for your corrections.

Role
    Student
    Dear sir, I am a student of class 10th from CBSE board and passed class 10th in 2005 from CBSE Board of regular candidates... there is a mistakes in my mother's name in my 10th marksheet and admit card... so,i want needful information from you that how can i correct my mothers's name and what are the relavant documents required for correcting my mother's name and where to go for correcting the name of my mother.... pls help me as soon as possible .waiting for your reply.....!

Role
    Student
    Hi. I am new to the forum, my friend referred me here.
    I also want to correct my mother's name in 10 th mark-sheet and thanks to sagar for telling us how to correct it?
    Any previous experience, kindly share.
    With regards,
    Meenu Arora.

If you want to change mother name in Board’s certificate, then the Board accepts to do the correction only within two years of the date of declaration of result of Class X examination.

Role
    Student
    Dear sir, I am student of 10th class from CBSE BOARD and passed in 2015 section .there is a mistakes in my mother name in my 10th class Mark - sheet .in Mark-sheet my mother name little bit correction kalwant kaur on printed on my Mark sheet .actually my mother name is kulwant kaur .please check this information so please help me soon possible .

Role
    Organisation
    Hi Niya,

Requests for corrections in the documents issued by the Board to make it consistent with what is given in the school record or list of
    candidates (LOC) submitted by the school to the Board are only considered within one year of the date of issue of the document.

Refer to the board?s website>Public Portal>Examinations> Examination Bye-
    Laws>Addition/Amendment in the Examination bye-laws

+ Reply to Post