A few days back I have sent a query regarding my class 12th cbse exam. I didn't write two exams maths and computer science( Theory papers only) in 2013 March, due to hospitalisation on the examination dates of theses subjects but I passed practical examinations. In my marks card issued by board the result declared as failed. Now I would like to write all five papers in next year ?. What is the procedure? How to get the examination application form?How to process it? Shall I be allowed to send the examination application through school where I studied my class 12th along with regular candidates.Whether I have to attend the practical examinations again or not required? Whether it will be carried forward or not ?
what is the procedure to retain my practical marks. I am a strong IIT aspirant.Pl. answer my queries. I have sent letters to cbse regional officer CHENNAI and public relation officer cbse, controller of examinations cbse NEWDELHI in this regard,but no response from them so far.

Thanking you,