Which one is better BSc vs BTech?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

i prefer to do govt jobs like banking jobs.so which one will be better. as there are many engg students are unemployed

Role
    Student
    Hi Gaurav,
    If you are looking for got yet decent jobs then I would advise you to go for The B.Tech. Petroleum engineering program. This trains students in Petroleum Engineering and focuses primarily on exploration and production of Oil & Gas. You will gain a thorough knowledge of all major technical aspects to the entire hydrocarbon value-chain and the strategic techno-commercial issues relevant to the domain. With this program you can get a job in major govt navratnas too!!

Role
    Student
    i think both course have their own significance. after b. tech you will go for technical field and after bsc you have lots option but i thing teaching and govt jobs are common among them.

Role
    Teacher
    Hello Gaurav, it is a very good dissission to think about your career before taking a step. Its true that nos. of engineers are unempolyeed today but we can ignore that there are comparativey more more nos we has of bse students also. If you are thinging to take BSE just because unemployed engineers then ingore thinking about nos. Go for engniering as it will make you cabable to think innovative, smart learner. Engineering students crack banking jobs more quickly, in case you are not cable to cark you can do private jobs, start seft bussiness. There are failuer persons in every fiels just ignore them

Role
    Organisation
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurav111 View Post
    i prefer to do govt jobs like banking jobs.so which one will be better. as there are many engg students are unemployed
    Hi Gaurav,
    This should be totally your decision of choosing career stream in your life. Still there are two chances if you want to complete your graduation quick you should go for BSC while if you are passionate about B. Tech then go for it.
    I'll suggest you that complete graduation faster and easily with BSC and so some career oriented course like Android Training Course , IT Training Courses, iPhone Training Coursesetc. This option will be definitely working out for better career growth. There are few courses which provides job oriented training like SPARK3E. You may search on Google as SPARK3E

+ Reply to Post