Which university or college is best for BTech in Delhi? - Page 2
+ Ask a Question
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Discussion Title:

Which university or college is best for BTech in Delhi?

Role
    Other
    Hi Rachna, during my research I have come across UPES website which offers B.Tech courses in different sectors such as Mining Engineering , Oil & Gas Marketing, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Geo Informatics Engineering etc. Check out their website for course details and admission criteria.

Role
    Student
    Dear friend,
    IIT Delhi for best institution of Delhi. Going to join IIT Delhi for your best career in your life.

Role
    Student
    Hi, Though there are many btech programs running today in many colleges in and around Delhi but I don't think they have any value as they lack industry specified skill set and also they are way to beyond traditional having no scope in future. Therefore, I would advise you to go for more fresher programs like btech in automotive design engineering, petroleum engineering, civil engineering with specialization in infrastructure, CSE with specialization in cloud computing and virtualization, CSE with specialization in oil and gas informatics. I think these fields hold most prospects in future but with right guidance and attitude. I know one university which will give you the required skill set and guidance with these program related industries..

Role
    Organisation
    Here's the list of best colleges in Delhi:
    Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
    Delhi Technological University, Delhi
    Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi
    National Institute of Technology, Delhi
    Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi

Role
    Teacher
    Hi Rachna, I would advise you not to make distance a barrier in your education and go for the best option. So, as you are looking for Btech programs then I would like to inform you about some core sector related programs like Automotive design engg, Petroleum engg, civil engg with spl in infrastructure development, mechanical engg, CSE with spl in cloud computing and visualization, CSE with spl in oil and gas informatics. Now, I hope you understood the demand in the market. I suggest you to go for any of these programs as they have immense scope in future. Now, you must be thinking about the universities offering these programs..
    Choose the best!!

Role
    Student
    You can have a better options as per career through distance learning process. Ignou (distance0 is a better option for you. This module for those who wish to get degree while working or preparing for some govt. job course or so.

Role
    Student
    Best BTech college in Delhi :

Delhi Technological University, Delhi
    Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi
    University School of Information and Communication Technology, Delhi
    Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
    Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi

Role
    Student
    Engineering, a highly comprehensive subject and getting through these colleges in Delhi require serious hard work from the aspiring students. Some of the best engineering colleges in Delhi are:

Delhi Technological University
    Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
    National Institute of Technology
    Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
    Jamia Milia Islamia University

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by rachna View Post
    Hello,

I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and now would like to pursue engineering degree i.e btech in Delhi, which is my hometown. I would also accept colleges or universities in NCR areas like Gurgaon or Noida. I forgot to fill AIEEE this year, which is my biggest mistake. Please suggest me some good colleges and universities and their admission criteria.
    Thanks
    Sharda University is very good for B.tech.Sharda is mostly famous for its B.tech courses. Sharda University is one of the best Universities in Delhi-NCR.Including B.tech, Sharda University offers more than 180 courses.Sharda University has also been awarded Best Private Global University of the year by National Education Excellence Award 2017, Best Innovative Engineering School in North by Innovative Education Awards 2017. Placement opportunities for B.tech courses are also high compared to other courses in Sharda University.

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by rachna View Post
    Hello,

I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and now would like to pursue engineering degree i.e btech in Delhi, which is my hometown. I would also accept colleges or universities in NCR areas like Gurgaon or Noida. I forgot to fill AIEEE this year, which is my biggest mistake. Please suggest me some good colleges and universities and their admission criteria.
    Thanks

I would suggest you to go for sharda university as it would provide better specialized industry oriented courses in B.Tech named as B.Tech in CSE ( information security and cloud technology) which no other university provides in NCR. In which a student becomes a cyber warrior straight after 4 years of bachelors. and having a market insight i would suggest you to go for this course because it has scope for upcoming 20-25 years. I hope this helps you

+ Reply to Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12