I have passed my 12th class in year 2011 from CBSE affiliated school located In Ghaziabad , Uttar Pradesh. I have Not Opted Maths in 12th class and Now i want to give maths exam as i needed it for my Higher Studies .
1. Can I now give exam as private candidate of CBSE ?
2. Should I Go Private Candidate of CBSE or NIOS ?
3. What is difference between CBSE or NIOS ?
4. Is NOIS is certified by government ?
5. What is Procedure of Admission in Private candidate of CBSE ?
6. What is Fees for the Exam ?