Hello, I am Manglam from durg,chattisgarh from delhi public school durg. in 2012-13 i appeared as a regular student with science stream,i passed all except maths and got compartment.I was ashamed by it and didnt give comaprtment.i decided to repeat 12th but this time i changed my subject to commerce.I Want TO Appear this year as private student.Can i appear?,when will FORMS BE AVAILABLE,please provide me necessary details,thanks