My son had appeared in AISSCE Class 12 exam of CBSE as a regular student in March 2013 but he got compartment in one subject. He re-appeared in Compartment exam in July 2013 but once again he got compartment. He now wants to appear in all the subjects a fresh. Can he do this as Private candidate. If so, whether his practical marks can be carried forward? What documents are required for this?