What should i do after B.Tech? MBA or M.Tech
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

I am a 2011 BTech graduate in information technology. I am unable get any job, so I am thinking of a master's course. Is an MBA better than an MTech? I am interested in MTech but some people suggest I do an MBA in IT.

Role
    Student
    Dear friends.
    your situation is very critical because you are between in a one side khaee and other side phad . then in situation decesion taken very dangerous if you want, take a good decesion bo cool going . if you technicaly strong then you doing a m tech.
    but if you are laughing man and any person you contact face to face so you can join the mba.
    take a decesion on you. do,t right any says person. 100 mouth is 100 sound is differ then again you confuse.

Role
    Student
    richa can u suggest a way to achieve best career by an easy procedure...em doing 12th opting non-med...nd em not prepared for entrance exams due to some
    medical reasons..

Role
    Mentor
    There is no way to achieve best career by an easy procedure

Role
    Student
    i suggest M.Tech....your situation is very critical.In this situation decesion taken very dangerous if you want, take a good decesion bo cool going . if you technicaly strong then you doing a m tech.
    good luck

Role
    Other
    I would simply suggest you to go for short-term professional course. PHP Training course is the best short-term course for you to get a job in a IT sector. There are huge demands for a php developer in the IT sector and i know, not a single engineering college in India offers this PHP language training, what a shame! My brother joined this PHP training course 3 years ago after his Higher secondary and now he is getting over 30K salary in a IT sector in Salt Lake, Sec -v, Kolkata as a PHP developer.

+ Reply to Post