What is the procedure to apply for improvement exam?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Respected sir,
    I have just completed my cbse 12th class board exams.And now i would like to improve for my physics,chemistry and maths.So,what are the procedures to register me for the improvement exams.
    And is it that for improvement exam i can only appear as private candidate,and if so how can i register myself as a private candidate?

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeron View Post
    Respected sir,
    I have just completed my cbse 12th class board exams.And now i would like to improve for my physics,chemistry and maths.So,what are the procedures to register me for the improvement exams.
    And is it that for improvement exam i can only appear as private candidate,and if so how can i register myself as a private candidate?
    hi,
    The procedure for improvement of exam is that you have to fill up the form which you will either get it from the cbse office or from the designated banks by the cbse which you can see on cbse website itself.and yes, it would be done as a private candidate only but there's no separate procedure for it but ou have to get that form attested by your school.

+ Reply to Post