I appeared for CBSE board exam from FOREIGN (SAUDI ARABIA, JEDDAH) in year*2013 march and I FAILED in one subject for which i got COMPARTMENT *in maths*

Than in 2013 july 16*I appeared for maths compartment exam from FOREIGN (SAUDI ARABIA , JEDDAH) and I failed in maths compartment exam again*

Now my family is permanently settled in INDIA, HYDERABAD . There is no chance for me to go back to foreign to re-appear for CBSE 2014 exam .*I WANT TO re-APPEAR FOR CBSE 2014 BOARD EXAM as PRIVATE CANDIDATE .

*For my maths (compartment) paper. AS IAM IN INDIA I WANTED TO CHANGE MY EXAM CENTRE FROM FOREIGN TO INDIA . Please I need help . Please reply as soon as possible. *

1. Where will i get form for 12th clas 2014 board exam private candidate online/offline) pls give the link
2.how to change my centre .