Myself Vishesh i had passed my 12th class from Kota(RAJASTHAN) in 2013 From CBSE. But now i want to give improvement exam. In delhi because my residence is in delhi. Sir please tell which form should i fill Delhi region Or Ajmer region. And where it should be post and the DD should be in favour of which region. What should i do sir please help me... I hope you will replay soon.