hello sir, my name is kunal kumar and iam student of class 12th, sir i was appear in first exam of 12th,but in first time i was cross in a/c sub,of commerce patern,so iwas fill up compart exam, but i can't pass in compart exam, so sir i want to fill the compart form again with one subject improvement , is it possible ?

sir kindly tell me the detail of both forms .