2nd chance Compartment Exam and Improvement Exam Together?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Sir i have got compartment in maths and given the exam bUt failed again, is it possible for me to give improvement exam for physics along with second chance comp exam for maths? Please reply

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sidroy007 View Post
    Sir i have got compartment in maths and given the exam bUt failed again, is it possible for me to give improvement exam for physics along with second chance comp exam for maths? Please reply
    Hello,
    This is for your kind information i would like to tell you that yes you can give the improvement exam along with the maths exam again. So, there's no problem regarding this as you can easily give your compartment exam again by simply filling the form and same is with the improement exam. Hence, just go for it and good luck from my side.

Role
    Student
    sir, i'm from pathankot (punjab) so plzz tell me from where i will get the forms and what its last date? ...because its been four dates i'm continuously
    going to school for help....but they are not helping me....my frustration is increasing day by day..
    and i have to fill the forms of compartment and improvement separately....or i have to fill it in a single form only??

Role
    Mentor
    1. You can get the form from your nearest Syndicate Bank or you can also get the form from any CBSE Affiliated School/College/Institute.

2. You cannot fill Compartment Form and Improvement Form at a time. You have to choose one out of two.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Role
    Student
    whats the last date for filling up the second compartment exam form and can we get it in any CBSE regional office or any place in chennai?i really need help here!

Role
    Mentor
    1. Last date is till January with a Late fee of Rs. 5000.

2. You can get the form from your nearest Syndicate Bank OR you can also get the form from any CBSE Affiliated School/College/Institute.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!

Role
    Student
    Hello Sir,
    Myself Arun Kumar, Sir i want to ask you some questions regarding my brother re-compartmental examination in chemistry. I want to know the respective procedure to fill the form of re-compartmental exams. He have pursued his 12th from Guru Teg Bahadur Public School, Meerut. (CBSE). Please guide me so that I could be able to fill the form on time.

+ Reply to Post