My brother appeared in the 12th CBSE exam in March 2010 and got a compartment. Then he appeared for the compartment exam but didn't pass. The he appeared in the Private CBSE exam in 2011 but due to certain reasons he couldn't appear in the exam. Is there any way for him to appear in the CBSE exam for 12th class including private CBSE or any other types of admission.

I am from Delhi, India and can anyone give me the contact number for related authorities.

Please Reply.