i have passed cbse board exams with77.2% in2013 and as i was not elligible for addmisions into iit's i took admision in a govt. college of mp. now i am planning to give improvement exam so that i can be elligible for iit's next year. so can i give improvement exams while my name is enrolled in the college,
or i have to take tc from there. And also taking tc will work or not in case they say that you took admission anyways..