Is it fine to continue as a private candidate for my career?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

hey,
    i gave my cbse exam as a regular candidate and failed to clear in maths and physics. now i am repeating the year as a private candidate i need help..please do answer all below.

1) can i get colleges like "VIT, SRM , Manipal" if i am a private CBSE candidate?
    2) will there be any problem in job if i am private candidate ?
    3) i put up in noida and my board was CBSE (all india) but now i wish to give my exams from CBSE (delhi)..can i apply for it ..if yes please let me know the procedure?
    4) please mention any kind of issue private candidate faces in future (if any) ?

thanks

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantr94 View Post
    hey,
    i gave my cbse exam as a regular candidate and failed to clear in maths and physics. now i am repeating the year as a private candidate i need help..please do answer all below.

1) can i get colleges like "VIT, SRM , Manipal" if i am a private CBSE candidate?
    2) will there be any problem in job if i am private candidate ?
    3) i put up in noida and my board was CBSE (all india) but now i wish to give my exams from CBSE (delhi)..can i apply for it ..if yes please let me know the procedure?
    4) please mention any kind of issue private candidate faces in future (if any) ?

thanks
    Hello,
    Prashant, i would like to tell you that giving exam as a private candidate from CBSE does not make much difference that you have to think a lot about its value or your future prospects. As beacause it holds almost the same value as by a regular student, because the exams are conducted by CBSE only and it has its own value and dignity. Rest your point of getting admissions in colleges then yes you would get it, there's no problem in it. And there is no problem in future regarding your jobs or being a private candidate in future.

And about the CBSE delhi you can contact on this number and confirm. 1800-180-3456

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by rthakur View Post
    Hello,
    Prashant, i would like to tell you that giving exam as a private candidate from CBSE does not make much difference that you have to think a lot about its value or your future prospects. As beacause it holds almost the same value as by a regular student, because the exams are conducted by CBSE only and it has its own value and dignity. Rest your point of getting admissions in colleges then yes you would get it, there's no problem in it. And there is no problem in future regarding your jobs or being a private candidate in future.

And about the CBSE delhi you can contact on this number and confirm. 1800-180-3456
    thanks alot. also tell me the forms are out for private candidate ??

Role
    Student
    R/sir can i get a form of comparment after last date ,actually i miss the form of comparment due to a mishappening in my family and now the date is over plzz tell me from where can i get the form again plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its a req m in very tension plzzz help me out plzzzzzzz

+ Reply to Post