How can I get Original Class 9th records from School for admission?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

can i get the original records (fa1,fa2 assignments,projects original report card grades and all from the school of class 9th ? because my child wants to take admission for 10th class in delhi from chandigarh. In delhi the school needs all original.i want to know have i right to get and submit in delhi all fo admissio?plz let me know.
    regards

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by narinder View Post
    can i get the original records (fa1,fa2 assignments,projects original report card grades and all from the school of class 9th ? because my child wants to take admission for 10th class in delhi from chandigarh. In delhi the school needs all original.i want to know have i right to get and submit in delhi all fo admissio?plz let me know.
    regards
    Hello,
    I would like to tell you that it is your right to ask for the original report/grade cards from the school authorities if you need to show it some where as school can non keep it with them if you asking for it. Or, they can give you a attested copy of it if by any chance or provision by the school if they are not providing you the cards. However, as per my knowledge i think to take admission in 10th class you just have to submit the migration certificate,last report card that is it.

+ Reply to Post