Which vocational training institute should I join after 10th?
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

My friend has completed is Class 10th from NIOS board and is looking to do vocational education due to personal reasons. Please guide me about the training institutes in India.

Role
    Supporter
    Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs)
    Industrial Training Centres (ITCs)
    IGNOU
    NIOS
    CBSE
    Polytechnics
    DU Colleges
    India Skills
    India Can

Source: http://indiaranker.com/institutes/vocational-training/

Role
    Student
    hi,
    dear you are pass out 10th class congrats . but you want to vacational course which type like study ya game , singing,
    but i feel you are interested in a reading portion . you got a poor book in 12 th class and solve the math . ya aptitude . reasing solve , verbal , nonverbal. its very beneficial for long time life,

To decide on a vocational institute its best to finish your 12th. You can do your 12th in the field that you plan to take after 12th. That is , if you plan to do Hardware and Networking, ideally you should do your 12th in Science, if you plan to take up animation or graphics you should do your 12th in Arts.

Hope is information was useful to you.

Hi there - its good that you are thinking about vocation education right after 12th, Technology plays an important roll in ones life - so I would suggest you go for some Technological institute training Computer Languages, so you can do Web Development, iPhone apps development, Android application development, You can form an online entity of yourself like a company.

Role
    Student
    They are many available online now. You can save up time and do it online sitting home. They offer video tutorials and 24/7 online help

Role
    Organisation
    List of vocational trainign institutes:
    Jagan Nath University, Haryana
    Manav Rachna College of Education, faridabad
    Mangalmay Institute Of Management and Technology, Uttar Pradesh
    The ICFAI University, Dehradun
    JP Institute Of Hotel Management And Catering Technology

Role
    Other
    Air Ticketing
    Apparel Technology
    Fashion Technology
    Jewelry Designing
    Hotel Management
    Interior Designing

you can join vocational training institute like Computer application, fashion designing, beauty culture, and health care.

Role
    Student
    Hi Vipul, if you are from any stream you can join our CIA /CIA + courses which conducted by ICA ( Institute of Computer Accountants ). They offer job guaranteed courses in accounts and finance from any stream / background. Many students got placed from ICA .

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast