How to prepare and do well in IMO and NSO olympiads?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

my younger daughter is preparing for imo and nso..can anybody give any advise how can she do well the examination.

Can you please confirm which grade is your daughter?

We can give effective inputs once we know that . thanks

Role
    Other
    Students from Class 1-12 are eligible to participate in this exam. So it's very important to know in which grade your daughter is studying. To participate and perform well in IMO exam it's mandatory that you should go for regional level, national level and then international level. As everyone says practice makes man perfect so more you practice, more is your chances to clear this exam.

Role
    Parent
    You can check out question papers and Mock test papers on-line. I felt this is a easy way to make my kid prepare for such exams, By solving several question papers she get familiar about the questions asked in Olympiad exams. We know that question asked in such exams are really tough and application based. Olympiad helper have provided me many good set question which I have never being come across, every question has its descriptions.This time they have provided chapter wise questions also, which is very helpful.

Role
    Parent
    Olympiad exams are conducted from class 1 to 12. You can make your kid to solve sample question papers, mock test papers. They are readily available on-line , you can search for unsolved question papers, books on the internet. Practising and solving more question will really help the child to get familiar about types of questions are asked in the Olympiad exams.

+ Reply to Post