My daughter wants to apply for the improvement exam, but we have a few queries regarding the form.

1. what is the roll number to be mentioned? Should we mention the board exam roll number?

2. The attestation required on the forms. Do we have to get that from where she studied or can we get it done from any CBSE college?

3. For the exam centre, should we simply mention the city?

4. Should we add the late fee while making the DD?