Can I take admission as a private candidate after failing in compartment?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Respected Sir,
    I Am a Science Student
    I Have Passed 11th Standards in 2007, I was apperared for 12th class, but in 12th class I was Failed, then I taken Admission In 2008, but i have Compartment in Physics, i took Compartment Paper Repeatedly from 2008 to 2011 in Same Subject, at last i got failed becoz i have Lost Five Chances.

Sir the Question is Can i take admission in 2013 for Private Candidate?

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TajiTaz View Post
    Respected Sir,
    I Am a Science Student
    I Have Passed 11th Standards in 2007, I was apperared for 12th class, but in 12th class I was Failed, then I taken Admission In 2008, but i have Compartment in Physics, i took Compartment Paper Repeatedly from 2008 to 2011 in Same Subject, at last i got failed becoz i have Lost Five Chances.

Sir the Question is Can i take admission in 2013 for Private Candidate?
    Hello,
    My suggestion to you would be that if after several attempts you are not able to clear it then either you should go to a trained professional who could help you in this subject or you try doing doing something more meaningful or can opt for another stream. My motive is not to demotivate you but i am just making you understand that there are many other options too as you can opt for commerce and can fetch many great opportunities. However, answer to your query is that yes you can appear for a private candidate as well and check the website http://www.icbse.com/exams/private-candidate for the forms as they may be out any upcoming day.

+ Reply to Post