I am 29 years old. I am working in bop's in Delhi and living in Delhi for past 5 years. I have completed my 12th(non medical) in 2004 from Punjab Board, however , was not able to pursue graduation. I got 54%. Now I want to pursue English (Hons.) form Hindu College or Stephens college. But their Cut off is really high. I want to give 12th exam again from C.B.S.E.

Is it possible to give exams and if yes then how? If not from where else can I pursue English Hons but I am really looking forward to do it from a reputed college?