Eligibility for jee mains/advance
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

sir,i have got 72 % marks in 12 cbse in 2013 and i dont fall in 20 percentile for jee,
    Can i opt for NIOS for doing 12 again in 2014, and if yes then in that case what will i fill in jee form, that im apperaing 12 student orr passed ?

Jee main and advanced both are engineering exams and replaced their name after AIEEE and IITjee. Now name is different but exam is same.

1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination:
    Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects
    They must have studied any one of the subjects as optional subjects (Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology)
    They must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in total including all subjects
    2 Date of Birth as mentioned in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will be taken as the correct one.
    3. Candidates must have passed their Class XII examination or other qualifying examination in the year 2012 or 2013. OR4.
    4.A maximum number of three attempts will be allowed per candidate provide the other eligibility criteria are fulfilled by the candidates.
    5.Candidates from Maharashtra, Odisha and Nagaland will have to appear for JEE Main 2014 as the respective states have joined in the JEE Main system along with Gujarat.

+ Reply to Post