Please help me apply as a private candidate after failing 12th
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

sir i gave my cbse exams in 2012 and failed due to medical reasons.i had science stream with c++ now i wish to give cbse private exams in 2013 and i need ur help
    1-wen will be the forms available (cbse private)
    2-do i need a class 12th failed marksheet for it?
    3-is it required to get enrolled in cbse private exams through a school?
    4-can i give pcm exams cos i read somewhere that we cnt give eams which involve practiles
    5-will the admit card reach me at my home or it has to be collected from cbse office
    sir please help me i am in great trouble..please!
    please..

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rafia View Post
    sir i gave my cbse exams in 2012 and failed due to medical reasons.i had science stream with c++ now i wish to give cbse private exams in 2013 and i need ur help
    1-wen will be the forms available (cbse private)
    2-do i need a class 12th failed marksheet for it?
    3-is it required to get enrolled in cbse private exams through a school?
    4-can i give pcm exams cos i read somewhere that we cnt give eams which involve practiles
    5-will the admit card reach me at my home or it has to be collected from cbse office
    sir please help me i am in great trouble..please!
    please..
    Dear rafia,
    Really sorry to hear that a tragedy happened with you but no worries and stay calm and prepare with much efforts for the next one.
    Yes for sure you can appear as a private candidate. The forms are available in the month of august and for the exact dates you can check out the www.cbse.nic.in. Might be you would be requiring the failed marksheet as per the cbse guideline a person failed can give the exams as private candidate. The marksheet will be couriered at your home only. And for the practical marks issue and the school enrollment i would suggest you to check the link i am posting and can also call CBSE helpline no. for more information. http://www.icbse.com/exams/private-candidate and 1800-180-3456

+ Reply to Post