In My Class X certificate D.O.B. chaged, need correction
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I completed my Class X at 2007.Now i noticed that my D.O.B. in the certificate is changed, instead of 1990 they put 1991.Is there any service to Correct my D.O.B. in certificate.Please give me some useful information for my query.

Role
    Student
    In my class 10 due to my mistake and class teachers carelessness d.o.b has changed the result was declared 4 months ago is there any possibility to rectify this error???? . I am a good student Ive scored 10 cgpa in class 10 now our new class teacher noticed the mistake as he had to register for class 11 plzzzz guys guide me through this process

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by lekshmi4154 View Post
    I completed my Class X at 2007.Now i noticed that my D.O.B. in the certificate is changed, instead of 1990 they put 1991.Is there any service to Correct my D.O.B. in certificate.Please give me some useful information for my query.
    well you can approach the school and they will give you a form for correction , fill it out and submit it and you might also want to inform the respective board about the same so they will make the necessary correction

I think you can approach your school regarding this issue. They may give you some form for data correction or in worst case may tell you to visit the Regional office in your state for the correction. Please don't get stressed out, these things happen quite often. You can definitely get it corrected. Just contact your school first.

You need to visit your Regional Office and there you will get a application form for the correction of your D.O.B in your certificate.

+ Reply to Post