I have completed my class 10 & 12 from cbse board delhi in 2002 & 2004.
my father original name is Yogesh Chander Sharma but on my marksheets its written Yoegsh Chandra Sharma.
i went to cbse office too for tht but didnt get favourable reply.
so please suggest, is it possible to get this correction done as its more then 10 years now. as they said they can do correction in 12th marksheet but not in 10th.