I passed my 12th CBSE examinations through school in 2013 and joined a deemed university for B.arch. Now I want to write improvement exams for 12th std in 2014 as I am not happy with the college that I am in and if I have to get admission in a good college I have to score more marks. I understand that I have to discontinue from the college before applying for improvement. Will improvement marks be accepted by anna university to get seats through counselling?

Please guide me....i want to study only architecture... but my parents cannot afford to give donations