Change to Dob in Class 10th memo
+ Ask a Question
  Results 1 to 2 of 2
Discussion Title:

Change to Dob in Class 10th memo

  1. #1


    Change to Dob in Class 10th memo

    Hi i need corrections to my date of birth in my 10th memo please my original Date of birth 12-05-1995,but mistake date of birth is 10th memo 12-05-1996
    i need my correct date of birth

  2. #2
    well you can apply by filling a correction form and submit it to board office and an nominal fee would be charged to you , and you can change that my providing sufficient proof for your corrections.

+ Reply to Post

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Reply: 27th May 2015, 03:21 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Reply: 10th July 2013, 10:59 AM
  3. After 10th ICSE - would like to change to CBSE
    By Dhrumil in forum Class XI
    Replies: 0
    Last Reply: 17th May 2013, 03:36 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Reply: 27th April 2013, 05:10 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Reply: 12th July 2012, 08:55 PM