How Do I start preparing for Engineering?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

What all should I keep in mind?
    currently preparing for my boards

Role
    Mentor
    You must have applied for engg. Entrance exams. Finish your Boards now seriously and then come back. Will be glad to offer advice.

Role
    Student
    Decide the university first, where you want to graduate. Then search for entrance examinations related to that university. currently anna university does not required any entrance exams. but for Abdur rahman university you are required to write BSAUEEE 2014 entrance exam to get admission in b.tech programmes. It will be differ according to universities. so please choose the university first then approach.

Role
    Other
    First select colleges in which you want be. Then search what admission procedure they follow. You have to prepare for multiple and objective type of questions of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. You can go for SRM University as they recently started conducting entrance exams on their own which is SRMEEE . It is also a very good college from educational point of view.

Role
    Student
    hello frd,
    firstly keep in your mind you have to study hard for achieve your goal ..because engineering is not easy for study you have to give your best if you want to be a successful engineer..give your best in your board exam n then choose a good college for your further study.. gud luck and if you want any information then ask me..

Role
    Student
    Hello I'm pretty sure one must know what he want to be, My cousin is sure that he want to be a Mechanical Engineer and He want to know what he can do to prepare.If you have some good suggestions on what to study and where please tell me.Thanks.

Role
    Other
    Hello,
    Firstly you should prepare for your board examination because if you secure good percentile in boards then you will get additional weightage. After completing your XII you can prepare for IIT. IIT's are the dream destination of each and every aspiring engineer. So, before appearing for it you should be mentally prepared and confident because IIT entrance is not easy to crack but not at all impossible. Continuous effort is needed for a good preparation and for that you need to be very clear with the concepts and for online study material and books you can visit online portal like Mota Chashma.

+ Reply to Post