sir i am Akhilesh kumar of class 9th want to correct my birth details given by my school AVADH COLLEGIATE situated on kanpur road daroga khera lucknow.
My school given you wrong details about my birth detais. sir i want to correct it by and procedure .sir please help it is a question of my life .