Is Distance BCA from IGNOU is good enough ?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Hi Guys, I have finished my 12th this year and have joined GNIIT course which is of 3 years duration, Since GNIIT Diploma is similar to BCA but its not a graduate course, So in order to obtain a degree I want to do BCA from IGNOU (Distance Learning). I have opted for distance education as i couldn't manage regular classes. Does IGNOU provides classes for Distance Education Courses Too ? So my question is that BCA from IGNOU is very tough , I have heard that its very difficult to pass BCA from IGNOU and students have been able to clear it in more than 3 years. Is this true ?

Yes IGNOU is a good institute to go for BCA. You have to work hard a bit, so that you score good points.

IF you want to pursue BCA then focus on MCA because only BCA degree is not good enough in these days.

u can join industrial training after bca and after that u can apply for jobs in field of it
    We Love What We Do !
    We are dealing in Client Projects .We design creative websites , creative apps as per demand of our clients.
    We Develop Websites .
    We Develop Mobile Application.
    Logo Design

We are also dealing in industrial training of six months and six weeks .
    We are providing courses like Java ,PHP, CMS, joomla ,.net,Web Designing & Development ,photoshop,android etc.
    We provide Regular, Guest Lectures from domain experts.
    We also give Personality Development and hand held Soft skills Training.
    Emphasis on overall development.

Contact us:-
    Techlive Solutions  
    Address: SCF-44, 2nd Floor, Phase 3B2,, Mohali, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160060
    Phone:098884 34313

+ Reply to Post