Either ICSE or CBSE better and why?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

heelo,
    I want to join my kid in school in the next academic year.
    so i want to know Whether ICSE or CBSE which will be better for my kid's future.

Role
    Other
    In my opinion, CBSE board is best. First, CBSE is more popular board in India. Second, CBSE is more easier than ICSE. Third, CBSE board gives scholarships. Fourth, CBSE board proves to be more helpful in clearing competitive exams.

as you know which board is better i suggest you the CBSC board is better than ICSC board. the reason is that the Syllabus of CBSC board is much better than other board. Schools of CBSC board is also providing Much facilities and giving quality of aducation.

Role
    Student
    In my opinion CBSE is best for the study the reason is the simple language and better understanding.
    In my past year experiances i have notice that CBSE student have good speaking ability and better dicipiline.

Role
    Other
    Hi Phanisree,

According to me ICSE Board is the best because it has balanced Syllabus for child’s overall growth compared to CBSE.

Role
    Organisation
    Nowadays, The CBSC board is the best for your kid. The syllabus is good for CBSC compared to other boards

I think its ICSE board that is always better and helps the Child in later years of his career. ICSE curriculum is full of activities that involves both educational as well as enhances his co curricular part. I especially like the English taught by them

ICSE is having advantage here. Students in ICSE can choose different subjects. They could select vocational courses as per their interest.

+ Reply to Post