Admission as a private candidate after failing in 12th
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

sir,i was having 6 subjects as i was having science stream so i just failed in 2 subjects maths and chem i have got ft that means fail in theory,so i have given compartment exam of maths but i failed in so tell me can i get admission as a private candidate for 2013 12 boards exams,and if yes than what about the practical exams of physics,chemistry,music,and fine arts plz reply soon i am waiting for your reply............

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by anchalsharma18 View Post
    sir,i was having 6 subjects as i was having science stream so i just failed in 2 subjects maths and chem i have got ft that means fail in theory,so i have given compartment exam of maths but i failed in so tell me can i get admission as a private candidate for 2013 12 boards exams,and if yes than what about the practical exams of physics,chemistry,music,and fine arts plz reply soon i am waiting for your reply............
    Hello,
    I would like to tell you that yes you are eligible to appear as a private candidate but i would suggest you to appear for the compartment exam in march 2013 as it will much better for you to save a year too and you have enough time to prepare as for private student you will wait for certain time and in private candidates your practical marks will be concluded of previous time only you do not have to worry about it.

+ Reply to Post