respected sir
my brother was studying under maharashtra board he got a compartment in physics and maths but failed to pass maths.
now what should i do i dont him to waste his year again what are the procedure to give re-compartment? please provide me with detailed information with useful links if possible and if re-compartment is not possible can he give his boards with the coming 12th?
please we are very disturbed and need any possible solution to avoid wasting 1 year