Which of these 3 options will be best for me?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I dont have a good personality,am near to 100 kgs ,plus dark skinned and not good-looking(so people say).
    My qualification is BSc(PCM) from CU in 1998 and then in 2012 I completed a distance MBA from SMU. I stay in a major Eastern Metro city of India .
    I have no friends,so I am suffering very much from the loneliness and isolation. In my locality too no one likes me or it maybe that very few people knows me and so I don't get out much.
    Now I am jobless for last 3 years. I used to work as medical representative and i have around 4 yrs exp in 2 pharma sales with gaps in between. I left it due to the thing that I developed trouble with managers and my bro-in-law was and still is the head of that pharma company. So when requested my bro-n-law has agreed to give me a job in the company's Mumbai office as office admin since i have some experience in pharma sales line in past .
    But at the same time they (my sister & her husband) are willing to start a business in our home premises in Kolkata.
    In the meantime I am pursuing a Cisco certification course & my parents & sister and all others are insisting that I first complete my ccna cert then either join a networking job in my city if i get one or then decide on either start business(in the proposed business there will be 3 partners apart from me and my bro-in-law will invest the whole amount) or join the Mumbai office admin job in logistics.
    I can't prioritize and fix my goals . I cant decide which of these options will be best for me? I cant concentrate in studies as I am always bombarded with feeling of loneliness . But I cant leave studying ccna ,still hoping that if i can still manage to get a job in technical field. But I dont what are the prospects for me in either of these lines-business,Cisco or Mumbai admin job !!

Which option wud you choose had you been in my place- admin exec job in Mumbai or continue pursuing ccna and looking for jobs in that field or do business with my Brother-in-law?
    Hoping to get some comprehensive and detailed advice.
    Thanks

Role
    Student
    Hello Friends and Seniors, please someone reply. I have been waiting for so long but no one has yet replied to my query.

+ Reply to Post