Appearing as private candidate after failing in compartment exam
+ Ask a Question
  Results 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Appearing as private candidate after failing in compartment exam

  1. #1
    appy's Avatar
    Posts
    9
    Role
    Student
    Location
    Ajmer,india

    Appearing as private candidate after failing in compartment exam

    sir i have a question related to cbse, i have given compartment in maths and i failed now i decided to give private in 2013 in physics,chemistry,maths.. can ths is possible.and if not than can i fill both form private 4 maths and improvement 4 physics chemistry

  2. #2
    rthakur's Avatar
    Posts
    108
    Role
    Supporter
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Quote Originally Posted by appy View Post
    sir i have a question related to cbse, i have given compartment in maths and i failed now i decided to give private in 2013 in physics,chemistry,maths.. can ths is possible.and if not than can i fill both form private 4 maths and improvement 4 physics chemistry
    Hello,
    As per your question i would like to inform you that you can opt any of the options out of two, either you can go for the private candidate for three of your subjects or you can opt the other option too as stated by you only. So, now its your wish and decision as what you want to opt.

  3. #3
    appy's Avatar
    Posts
    9
    Role
    Student
    Location
    Ajmer,india
    thanks.. but as per the cbse rule we r allowed to choose only that subject which doesnt include practicals.is it right

  4. #4
    rthakur's Avatar
    Posts
    108
    Role
    Supporter
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Quote Originally Posted by appy View Post
    thanks.. but as per the cbse rule we r allowed to choose only that subject which doesnt include practicals.is it right
    Yes, that is why i preferred you to give compartment exam instead of private candidate as being a private candidate if not failed in previous year then you can not take practical exam subjects. And yes you are right.

  5. #5
    appy's Avatar
    Posts
    9
    Role
    Student
    Location
    Ajmer,india
    i dont want to give copartment only my condition is that i get admission in bits pilani but there my pcm board agregate percentile also counted so i want to gve pcm again suggest me any way sir pls.. how pcm together be given.

  6. #6
    rthakur's Avatar
    Posts
    108
    Role
    Supporter
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Quote Originally Posted by appy View Post
    i dont want to give copartment only my condition is that i get admission in bits pilani but there my pcm board agregate percentile also counted so i want to gve pcm again suggest me any way sir pls.. how pcm together be given.
    Hello,
    If you would be telling me the whole situation in a clear way and with the detailed marks too then i think i would be more clear and happy to respond you as i would be having data to suggest you the best option as there are ways which can be followed once i have the details on which i can work out.

  7. #7
    appy's Avatar
    Posts
    9
    Role
    Student
    Location
    Ajmer,india
    MY board marks
    physics-57
    chemistry-66
    english-72
    physical edu-81
    maths-19 and in compart i failed
    now i decided to give private with physics chemistry and maths becoz i am also preparing again for iit-jee as per new rule 40% of board is count...now my query is if i opt for private i cant give phy. chem and is there is a possibility that i fill both forms private and improvement..nd i started my studies and waitng 4 the way

  8. #8
    rthakur's Avatar
    Posts
    108
    Role
    Supporter
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Quote Originally Posted by appy View Post
    MY board marks
    physics-57
    chemistry-66
    english-72
    physical edu-81
    maths-19 and in compart i failed
    now i decided to give private with physics chemistry and maths becoz i am also preparing again for iit-jee as per new rule 40% of board is count...now my query is if i opt for private i cant give phy. chem and is there is a possibility that i fill both forms private and improvement..nd i started my studies and waitng 4 the way
    Hello appy,
    You see you are very much confused and disturb so my first advice to you is that you should be calm and think and decide with calm mind. As, who told you that you can not give physics and chemistry. I have told you earlier also that if you being a student has failed or by any reason giving the exam as a private candidate in the succeeding year then your previous year practical marks are counted only and hence you can give both the subjects as private candidate. Hope i am clear to you this time.

  9. #9
    appy's Avatar
    Posts
    9
    Role
    Student
    Location
    Ajmer,india
    ya i am now satified actually sir til 11 i am consider as a bright student me get top in tenth board but ths 12 board result is like a disaster in my life me perfom well in competative bt what happen in boards dnt knw.. soo thank u for clearing my doubts..

  10. #10
    appy's Avatar
    Posts
    9
    Role
    Student
    Location
    Ajmer,india
    but sir u sugest some other student that if u hav science stream than u cnt opt practical subject in private

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Reply: 20th August 2012, 03:00 PM
  2. Admission as a private candidate after failing in 12th
    By anchalsharma18 in forum Class XII
    Replies: 1
    Last Reply: 20th August 2012, 10:18 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Reply: 17th August 2012, 08:28 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Reply: 17th August 2012, 08:15 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Reply: 17th August 2012, 10:50 AM