How re-appear for compartment exam second time?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

dear sir.

I HAVE FAILED IN CHEM COMPARTMENT ON JULY 16. I WILL BE APPEAARING AGAIN IN MARCH 2013 I LIVE IN UAE BUT IN OCT MY FATHER RETIRES AND WE WILL BE SHIFTING TO KOCHI. HOW CAN I APPEAR FOR EXAM IN MARCH. WHERE DO I GET THE FORM. IS IT AS PRIVATE STUDENT . I SENT A MAIL TO MC SHARMA BUT NO REPLY. PL GUIDE ME I AM WORRIED

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNI View Post
    dear sir.

I HAVE FAILED IN CHEM COMPARTMENT ON JULY 16. I WILL BE APPEAARING AGAIN IN MARCH 2013 I LIVE IN UAE BUT IN OCT MY FATHER RETIRES AND WE WILL BE SHIFTING TO KOCHI. HOW CAN I APPEAR FOR EXAM IN MARCH. WHERE DO I GET THE FORM. IS IT AS PRIVATE STUDENT . I SENT A MAIL TO MC SHARMA BUT NO REPLY. PL GUIDE ME I AM WORRIED
    Hello,
    I would like to tell you that you can appear for a compartment exam and the forms and the formalities could be completed via your school you have been studied in and get the form attested by them only and the procedure for filling the forms and etc. are same as you must have done for sitting in first compartment exam. And, it is different from a private candidate so do not think about it.

+ Reply to Post