How to get improvement exam forms in Mumbai?
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

sir,
    can you please tell me from where can i get the forms for the improvement exam , to be held in 2013.? I live in mumbai. Is there some place near or in mumbai where i can get the forms.? and when is the last date to get the forms.
    your help will be appreciated.

Role
    Student
    hey i too have the same query as urz n i also live in mumbai.... if u get any info abt gettn d form can u lllzzz let me knw... i'll b vry thankful...

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by swee View Post
    hey i too have the same query as urz n i also live in mumbai.... if u get any info abt gettn d form can u lllzzz let me knw... i'll b vry thankful...
    You have to visit your nearest syndicate bank to get the form or you can even visit any cbse affiliated school/college to get the form.

Role
    Student
    thanks a lot for ur rply sir.... but sir i jus wantd to ask dat me being frm maharashtra board doesnt make any diffrence in the procedure for the improvement thng rite? i mean is it diffrent for cbse stdnts n difrnt for us?

Role
    Student
    and also sir if there is any link where i can get mre info ant the procedure can u plllzzzzzz give that... i'll b vrryyy thankful sir plz.....

Role
    Mentor
    and also sir if there is any link where i can get mre info ant the procedure can u plllzzzzzz give that... i'll b vrryyy thankful sir plz.....
    Please visit the following link to get more information about Improvement examination of Maharashtra Board.

Higher Secondary Examination

Role
    Student
    thank u soooooooooooooo mch sir...!!!! i reallly appreciate...! thaks a lot u wer vry helpfu
    sir theres jus 1 last thng i want to confirm that is it necessary for me to appear for the improvemnt exam in october or i can gv it in feb 2014?

Role
    Mentor
    thank u soooooooooooooo mch sir...!!!! i reallly appreciate...! thaks a lot u wer vry helpfu
    sir theres jus 1 last thng i want to confirm that is it necessary for me to appear for the improvemnt exam in october or i can gv it in feb 2014?
    No. You have to appear in October month. Still you can confirm it from the official website of Maharashtra Board.

Role
    Student
    sir im stil vry worried. as august is gonna start n i havnt filled d form for oct exams i dnt undrstnd whr to gt the forms from n whr to submit it m vry vry worried sir. i went to vashi also to get mre information abt it but dey said the form wil cum online aftr 10th july but abhi tak der r no traces for the imp form. plz help me if u hv any knowlege of it sir pllzzzzzz.... i really need ur help n dat too as soon as possible.

Role
    Student
    and also sir the site u gave me was vry helpful bt sir it is a site of the chennai board n all the adresses givn r of offices in chenai. do i need to go to chennai to gt d forms??? i evn called them so many tyms bt sir nthng came out of it plz help...

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast