Cracking engineering entrance exam with one year of preparation
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

I have just given my class 12th exams, My class 11th background is not good at all. I haven't done any engineering coaching up till now.
    Is it possible for me to crack iseet or any other such exam with one years hard work.
    If yes then solving which books guarantees success in these exams.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nannu View Post
    I have just given my class 12th exams, My class 11th background is not good at all. I haven't done any engineering coaching up till now.
    Is it possible for me to crack iseet or any other such exam with one years hard work.
    If yes then solving which books guarantees success in these exams.
    Maybe. That's the most precise answer.
    I heard various cases where students studying for 2 years didn't clear the entrance, so It's not about from how long you are preparing. Study well and give your best. Stick to the basic concepts from physics and chemistry at first and gradually cover the advanced topics outside the NCERT books. Do not forget to build a routine and sticking to it. Class XII and Entrance Exams are equally important so give preference to them equally. And finally do not stress out, do take brakes in between the study for refreshment.

You may want to read more tips for studying engineering exams at http://entrance.icbse.com/iitjee/tips/

Role
    Other
    It all depends on your hard work and dedication towards your studies because the institute chooses the students according to the marks and ability. You must keep a positive attitude about clearing the exam and plan accordingly in order to achieve targets in the exam. One of the best trick to crack entrance exams is to solve sample question papers. Now-a-days variety of sample papers are available online you can also visit Mota Chashma for sample papers and for entrance examination.

Role
    Student
    Best books for cracking entrance exams are listed below, you can refer them for cracking engineering entrance exam:

1. Concepts of Physics ? HC Verma (Volume I & II)
    2. Physics ? Resnich Halliday (Volume I & II)
    3. Physical Chemistry ? O.P Tondon
    4. Numerical Chemistry ? P Bahadur
    5. Mathematics ? Cengage
    6. Trignometry, Coordinate Geometry ? SL Loney
    7. Algebra ? Hall and Knight
    8. alculus ? Thomas and Finney

For more entrance tips visit - elearningblog.org.uk

+ Reply to Post