How to study whole or full syllabus within 1 month for 12th boards??
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Respected sir/madam...
    i am student of class 12th and i m from Maharashtra board......i am more into dancing than study and i have 1 month left for my board exams.....so due to my lack of interest i haven't studied any subject this year....or taken any tutions so now please tell me or suggest how i can cover more syllabus that may come in exams.... i want to pass with atleast good marks ( 60% i can do it with proper help cuz boards carry 80% ).....and i can catch up pretty good i got 80% marks with study of 1 month in 10th standard....so pls give me advise over this.
    Thank you.

Role
    Student
    I might not be qualified or experienced enough to answer this but I really think you should start off right away. Looking for a solution from websites won't help. Start working right now, you know.
    All the best!

Role
    Student

Lightbulb

I am in the same situation and am on fire fully inspired to study and even going to write a blog entry about it each day from this day on
    am going to do 8-9h of self study each day and all that work will pay off i now i dot some awesome dreams to peruse and so k so I am in 11th and cbse and Mount carmel school and got rd sharma for maths and a das and the net and a lot of books from the net and yeah i have books alright so the plan is that put in the work and get the result

so totally simple wake up- eat-bathe- brush - go to school -take notes - eat- talk about notes ask qns get clarifications from classmates ill try asking the girls cos the boys are idiots in my class and i remember better if i ask the girls okay with the steve jobs moto stay foolish and michale jordan moto just do it - imaa - go and sit in that boring class and ask to understand this stuff and imaa put in the time and come here and tell or okay ill post here each day about my progress to keep my self accountable !
    okay so each day at about in the evening 6-11 pm ill coeme here and share my progress
    my current status-
    my maths aint that good i dont get full and about 60% in tests when i study a bit
    my sciences (i am in non med) umm - i liked chem and physics a few chaptera but when the class is ahead of me and i am lagging i dont feel like it(who does?)np - here ill come each day and write about what i did may be inspire other ppl

okay - so now i am doing -i am making a rock solid plan.

+ Reply to Post