Iam a KV student ,i appeared for my 12th board in 2011-12 . Bt i failed in physics. i applied for compartment but couldnt appear for the exam unfortunately. now i hav taken TC from my school bt my 12th is incomplete , so is my life. can i appear now for the re exam? pls help me out !1