Respected sir/madam,
My name is Divyanshu Shukla. I had passed class 12th in 2013. My query is that i had filled for improvement exam in almost 3 subjects i.e. Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics but now i want to cancel one of the subject i.e. Physics. At the time of filling my father told me not fill Physics as
i've got 75 marks but i did and now i m troubled with this. Is there any cancellation form or ANY way to cancel this?
Please sir this is my harsh request to you if you can help. Reply fast as it is almost january 2 months to go.
Thank you,